General information about the Corona virus
The Coronavirus first erupted in late 2019 in China in the Wuhan region. The virus has most likely been transmitted to humans by bats. The scientific name for the virus is SARS-CoV - 2. The disease that can cause the coronavirus is called COVID-19. The most common symptoms are fever and respiratory complaints. The virus is transmissible from person to person and extremely contagious. The sicker the patient is, the more contagious he is for others.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Respiratory complaints:
- Common cold
- Shortness of breath
What can you do yourself?
- Keep 1.5 m away from other people;
- Don't shake hands;
- Stay home if you have a cold, even if it doesn't seem serious;
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water;
- Cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow and
- use tissue paper and throw it away after use.
When should I call the doctor?
Take the test to determine if it is necessary to call your doctor . Answer a few short questions and you will know the severity of your complaints