How to avoid getting the new corona virus
- Stay at home with one or more of these complaints: colds, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, difficulty breathing, fever (38 degrees or higher).
- Stay at home until you have no complaints for 24 hours.
- You do not have to call the doctor.
- Call the GP or GP post immediately if one or more of these points is correct for you:
- you get sicker in a few days
- you breathe faster or harder (for example when walking)
- you become increasingly confused
- you have a fever (38 degrees or higher) for more than 3 days
- you are over 70, you have a chronic illness or less resistance AND you develop a fever
- DO NOT go to the doctor.
The advice for children is the same as for adults.
- Try to avoid getting the coronavirus or giving it to others:
- Wash your hands often with soap.
Sneeze and cough in your elbow.
- Use tissue paper.
- Do not shake hands with others.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others.
- Also see the advice of the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Or the BBC.
More about Corona
- General information about the Corona virus
- I live with someone with (possibly) corona
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- What can you do yourself?